Stonewall, MB & nearby areas
We are looking for full-time seasonal Landscapers to join our team in the South Interlake region this season. The position is hands-on and on-site. Key responsibilities include the day-to-day tasks required to execute and complete a wide range of outdoor landscaping projects with a focus on quality, professionalism, and unwavering emphasis on customer service.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, responsible, and a hard worker. They are willing to learn new skills and work well within a team. Workplace safety is their always-on priority. Most importantly, they act with integrity, intelligence, and respect for colleagues and customers.
If this sounds like you and you don’t mind getting your hands (and boots) a little dirty, please introduce yourself and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spruce Acres Landscaping is focused on rural residential and cottage properties primarily located in Manitoba’s Southern Interlake. We are committed to helping our customers enjoy the rural lifestyle and get the most value from their property. We believe that through commitment to quality, integrity, and customer service we will stand apart. Our people and our culture are the most important part of our company, so we take care to bring on team members who share our values.
As a Landscaper, you will:
- Follow company policies and procedures including our Safety Policy
- Represent Spruce Acres with integrity, intelligence, and energy
- Participate in daily safety meetings
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Build landscaping projects with materials, tools and equipment provided
- Lift and move heavy items
- Work in a range of outdoor weather conditions
- Take training from time to time as needed
- Work to meet customer expectations
You and your experience:
- Self motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy working as a team member
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Willingness to learn new techniques and tools
- A Class 5 drivers license
- A vehicle to travel daily to job sites
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Proven team player