Stonewall, MB & nearby areas
We are looking for an Experienced Landscaper to help spruce up residential properties across the Southern Interlake this season. A senior position in our onsite crew, key responsibilities include the day-to-day tasks required to execute and complete a wide range of outdoor landscaping projects with a focus on quality, professionalism, and unwavering emphasis on customer service.
Our ideal candidate has 3–5 years experience in landscaping or basic construction. They understand the ins and outs of building and can effectively operate the tools of the trade, are familiar with materials, are good problem solvers and enjoy being part of a team while setting a good example — especially in terms of work ethic and safety. Most importantly, they act with integrity, intelligence, and respect for colleagues and customers.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to get to work, please introduce yourself and send your resume to email@example.com.
Spruce Acres Landscaping is focused on rural residential and cottage properties primarily located in Manitoba’s Southern Interlake. We are committed to helping our customers enjoy the rural lifestyle and get the most value from their property. We believe that through commitment to quality, integrity, and customer service we will stand apart. Our people and our culture are the most important part of our company, so we take care to bring on team members who share our values.
As the Senior Landscaper, you will:
- Follow company policies and procedures including our Safety Policy
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Conduct and participate in customer site visits
- Assist with estimating
- Provide leadership when team lead is not presented
- Build landscaping projects with materials, tools and equipment provided
- Lift and move heavy items
- Work in a range of outdoor weather conditions
- Take training from time-to-time as needed
- Operate power tools and heavy equipment
- Interact with customers, manage customer expectations
- Escalate customer or employee concerns
- Record and submit timesheets and expenses bi-monthly
- Represent Spruce Acres with integrity, intelligence and energy
You and your experience:
- 1-2 years of landscaping experience, or general construction experience
- Familiarity with hardscaping, softscaping, landscaping practices
- Good mechanical understanding and aptitude
- Ability to operate a skid steer and other heavy equipment
- A Class 5 drivers license, and ideally a Class 3 license
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven team player
- Self-motivated and responsible